Gas House Lane Surgery

01670 513657

Prescription Line

01670 501322

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

We understand that people cannot always get the surgery when they require a Sick Certificate, therefore, we have introduced other methods of receiving your Sick Certificates from the GP Surgery. We can post them out to your registered address with the surgery, email them to an email address provided from yourself, send them via an SMS if you consent to receiving them or you can always still collect them from main reception.