We are currently experiencing sgnificant demand for appointments, eConsults and prescription requests, and we thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Your Primary Care Team is here to support you, and remember, your GP may not be the most appropriate member of our Team to talk to about your issues:
- Question or concern about your medications? Ask to speak to our pharmacist.
- A concern about your mental health? Arrange to see our mental health practitioner.
- Joint, bone or tendon pain. Back pain, arthritis pains, or sports injury? Request on assessment with our musculoskeletal practitioner/ first contact Physiotherapist.
- Keen to adopt a healthier lifestyle, improve your diet, take more exercise and need some help? Get an appointment with our health and wellbeing coach.
- Struggling to manage your money? Housing worries? Feeling isolated? Need support as a carer for a loved one? Please ask for an appointment with our social prescribing link worker.
- For more complex or concerning medical conditions, arrange to see an advanced nurse practitioner, or a GP if necessary.
If we can’t help, there are a range of other services that you can access:
- Your local Pharmacy
- NHS 111
- NHS App